Director Consumer Excellence
SkyElectric Inc. is US based incorporation that has addressed recession of global energy affairs and developed an integrated Smart Energy System.
We are looking for a Director of Consumer Excellence who will lead the Consumer Excellence team and company-wide initiatives to promote an exceptional customer service experience for all our clients. An ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and proactive individual who takes ownership of the position, and develops creative and meaningful strategies followed by result oriented implementation.
- Leverage business analytics and customer insights to identify and implement enterprise wide improvements.
- Create competitive advantage, and ultimately drive revenue growth through well-served and engaged customers. This individual will champion the customer experience while balancing the realities of our business needs.
- Lead the daily operations of the customer support team while ensuring that support KPIs, goals and objectives are being met. Serve as part of the leadership team and report on key business and operational activities and challenges with result oriented solutions.
- Ensure that the customer service employees are properly trained in all facets of their job responsibilities, including systems’ training, product knowledge, business processes knowledge, new feature knowledge and best practices.
- Develop & maintain healthy and continuous communication channels with all internal/external stakeholders & clients for proactive approach that permeates the customer and employee experience.
- Develop and maintain growth development plans for team members. Foster a positive work environment and consistently support continuous learning. Provide consistent, balanced and timely performance feedback on customer support performance as related to call and case audits.
- Demonstrate ability to manage in a fast paced/time sensitive environment, working with leaders and stakeholders while managing multiple competing priorities.
- 12+ years experience in Customer Service including management/leadership of a Customer Service team at National Level including mentoring team leads and addressing customer escalations.
- Expertise in customer experience with a proven record of developing customer facing strategies which drive customer satisfaction hence resulting in loyalty and revenue.
- Experienced in inspiring employee commitment, loyalty and motivation though progressive workplace practices that foster teamwork, positive communication, courtesy and humility.
- Critical decision-making capabilities and a “take ownership” professional attitude.
- Proven innovator, responds promptly and reasonably when making decisions, effective at solving problems.
- A proactive, energetic and go-getter mindset who can thrive in a multi-tasking environment.
- Flexibility to work in a 24 x 7 environment.
Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering in addition to an MBA from a well reputed university
To succeed, you will need a proven knack for sales, including impressive experience in the field of direct selling and the ability to lead by example with great customer service skills.
Bachelor's degree in Management/Sales and Marketing
Previous experience in the field of sales and ability to lead with great customer service skills
Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad