SkyElectric is Pakistan’s fastest growing solar company, with nationwide presence of 1650+ employees and direct sales of US$5.6 million per quarter, growing at 400% year over year. SkyElectric is looking for Data Builders for our Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Sialkot and Peshawar offices. The Data Builder will have primary responsibility for collecting and analyzing data, maintaining and constantly elevating the quality of the data. They will work with the Sales & Marketing Teams to interpret business needs, find the information that addresses the needs, and present the information in the best format possible.
- Primary responsibility for the designing, collecting and developing of databases for TeleSales and sources of commercial & real estate properties especially the grey structures within and around the location Islamabad and Peshawar.
- Design and implement database systems of high availability and quality
- Work with external vendors to establish, track and build the data building strategies and services
- Work with sales teams and business leaders to contribute to all business development efforts.
- Ensure availability of data to meet company’s sales performance requirements
- Research and suggest new avenues for the data collection.
- 1-2 years of experience in Real Estate
- Strong PR amongst influential segments.
- Strong network amongst database sources i.e. property / estate agency network, builders and developers, estate marketers and consultants.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers.
Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Sialkot and Peshawar
Embedded Systems Engineer
SkyElectric is looking for an excellent engineer to join its Embedded Systems team. The candidate should be highly motivated to work in this exciting role.
The successful candidate will develop embedded systems for SkyElectric’s smart energy system. This will include the design and integration of battery management systems and hybrid inverters. In addition to the application of embedded and IoT design skills, the candidate will frequently exercise a broad knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and skill in C/C++ programming
- Experience with developing embedded systems
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and ability to interpret schematics and layout
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects
- 3+ years experience in professional embedded systems development
- Experience with version control tools like Git
- Experience with PIC, AVR, and/or ARM-based microcontrollers
- Knowledge of embedded communication protocols including I2C, SPI, UART, etc.
- Experience with real time operating systems/li>
- PCB design experience
- Unit testing and software debugging
- Electronic hardware debugging
- Experience with battery management systems and solar inverters
Sr. Software Engineer
SkyElectric is looking for a software engineer who should have 2-3 years work experience with following job description:
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance of front-end in the browser
- Writing tested and idiomatic Typescript, HTML and CSS/SASS
- Coordinating the workflow with the graphic designer
- Cooperating with the back-end team in the process of building RESTful APIs
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, SASS specifically new layout techniques
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2/4 practices and commonly used modules
- Proficiency with chrome dev tools to quickly investigate and fix issues
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS for providing performant visual effects and keeping the frame-rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of caching techniques, proxies, and web services
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed